Unlike most of our competition, we never subcontract our installations.We know it takes time to do the job right so our installers take the time they need to complete everything to your satisfaction. They are paid by the hour, not the job. They use quality materials and never cut corners to save money.
They also take great care to clean up after the installation so all you need to do is start enjoying your new windows or doors.
How And Why THE COMPETITION Does It…
- Pay their subcontractors by the job – in the subcontractors’ best interest to be fast rather than good
- Subcontractors have to supply their own installation materials – in the subcontractors’ best interest to use the lowest quality and lowest cost materials available
- Reduced responsibility for job poorly done
- Reduced costs – no workers compensation, no employee benefits
- Leads to loss of quality control
- No commitment to employees nor continuity
- One more point – if the subcontractor is not covered by workers compensation, nor is he/she covered with personal disability insurance, and is hurt on jobsite while installing a window for you, who will be held liable for his/her injuries? YOU!!
How And Why AABEN Doesn’t…
- We are committed to our employees and their families
- We are committed to the longevity and continuity of our staff (half have been with Aaben for more than 10 years!)
- We are committed to our installation jobs from start to finish
- We are committed to the responsibility of a job well done
- We are committed to safety in the workplace and the community
- We are committed to further education with our employees – St. John’s First Aid, Red Cross CPR, Safe Workplace Awareness Programs
- We are committed to complete client satisfaction – we are committed to you!
Please check out our Warranty.
For over 40 years, Aaben has been among Kingston’s No. 1 sources for Windows and Doors • No Subcontracting – Written Warranty – Fully Insured – WSIB.
Get your free estimate »